. .
Logo Soccer-Live
Le forum du foot

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Soccer-Live Index du Forum » Jeux » PES 2009
. Facebook C Sdk Get Login Status Go back
Auteur Message
rosxavi
Haut Niveau
Haut Niveau

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0
spacer
Répondre en citant
Message Sujet du message: Facebook C Sdk Get Login Status

Facebook C Sdk Get Login Status
> DOWNLOAD

} You can also typehint function & method arguments that take an access token. The page tab helper extends from the FacebookCanvasHelper so all the methods are adopted as well. Take a look at the example and compare to what youve got. Raw AccountController2.cs public class AccountController : Controller { private Uri RedirectUri { get { var uriBuilder = new UriBuilder(Request.Url); uriBuilder.Query = null; uriBuilder.Fragment = null; uriBuilder.Path = Url.Action("FacebookCallback"); return uriBuilder.Uri; } } public ActionResult Facebook() { var fb = new FacebookClient(); var loginUrl = fb.GetLoginUrl(new { clientid = "yourappidhere", redirecturi = RedirectUri.AbsoluteUri, responsetype = "code", scope = "email" // Add other permissions as needed }); return Redirect(loginUrl.AbsoluteUri); } } . */]); $helper = $fb->getRedirectLoginHelper(); Facebook PHP SDK v4: Create instance of FacebookRedirectLoginHelper $helper = new FacebookRedirectLoginHelper(' Once you get an instance of the FacebookRedirectLoginHelper, you can use it to generate an authorization URL to start an OAuth 2.0 flow. Reply dany says: December 16, 2014 at 4:35 am for developing facebook can i using localhost for testing? Reply Ben Marshall says: December 16, 2014 at 9:06 am Yup. You can also chain these methods: $me = ( new FacebookRequest( $session, 'GET', '/me' ) )->execute()->getGraphObject( GraphUser::className() ); Facebook PHP SDK Examples Once you have a session, youll have access to the all-powerful API. One added feature of a Page tab app is that the signed request will contain additional data about the parent page. function (FacebookAuthenticationAccessToken $token) { // . I am currently working at Page tab. In this situation I generally return a 400 Bad Request HTTP response. Before the decision to adopt SemVer, the official Facebook PHP SDK was going to be released as v4.1. }); Handling Exceptions Sometimes the Graph API will return an error response. Search for: Search Advertisement Stay Updated! Enter your email to subscribe and receive notifications of new posts. how would you get the accessToken in the first place? –bcm Dec 7 '11 at 1:35 edited my response to provide more info on access tokens –Pat James Dec 7 '11 at 15:26 ahh ic. If the user has not authorized your app yet, youll need to log them in using the OAuth 2.0 login flow as described in the section above or by using the JavaScript SDK. echo 'Successfully logged in!'; exit; } elseif ($helper->getError()) { // The user denied the request // You could log this data . /{user-id}/statuses shows only the status update posts that were published by this person. Heres a list of some common permissions: User permission Description publicprofile Gives access to a subset of a persons public profile: id name firstname lastname link gender locale agerange email Provides access to the users primary email address in the email property on the user object. */]); $helper = $fb->getPageTabHelper(); // Returns info about the parent page $pageData = $helper->getPageData(); // A boolean of whether or not the // authenticated user is an admin // of the parent page $isAdmin = $helper->isAdmin(); // The ID of the parent page $pageId = $helper->getPageId(); Access Tokens from the JavaScript SDK The JavaScript SDK has a really great UI for Facebook Login. vardump($helper->getError()); vardump($helper->getErrorCode()); vardump($helper->getErrorReason()); vardump($helper->getErrorDescription()); // You could display a message to the user // being all like, "What? You don't like me?" exit; } // If they've gotten this far, they shouldn't be here httpresponsecode(400); exit; This will output a link users can click on to login through Facebook. printr( $ex ); } if ( isset( $session ) ) { // Retrieve & store the access token in a session. $session = $helper->getSessionFromRedirect(); } } catch( FacebookRequestException $ex ) { // When Facebook returns an error. try { $metaData = $cilent->debugToken('{access-token}'); } catch(FacebookExceptionsFacebookSDKException $e) { // There was an error communicating with Graph echo $e->getMessage(); exit; } vardump($metaData->getAppId()); vardump($metaData->getApplication()); vardump($metaData->isError()); vardump($metaData->getIssuedAt()); // These all throw a FacebookSDKException $metaData->validateAppId('{app-id}'); $metaData->validateUserId('{user-id}'); $metaData->validateExpiration(); Application Permissions Its important that you think about what permissions youll need for your site before your users start using it. The error params can be accessed using the following methods: getError(), getErrorCode(), getErrorReason(), and getErrorDescription(). $ composer update Loading composer repositories with package information Updating dependencies (including require-dev) - Installing facebook/php-sdk-v4 (dev-master cde1d8b) Cloning cde1d8b9f32fc375a8748838eaac1b6d4f48fa5e facebook/php-sdk-v4 suggests installing guzzlehttp/guzzle (Allows for implementation of the Guzzle HTTP client) Writing lock file Generating autoload files Facebook PHP SDK v4: Composer Installation If you prefer to use v4 of the Facebook PHP SDK, use 4.0.*: { "require" : { "facebook/php-sdk-v4": "4.0.*" } } Manual Installation You dont use Composer? You should! But if youre needing a quick-and-dirty install, download the zip from GitHub and extract the files on your computer somewhere. Saved my day. Can I see the code youre using? Reply William says: January 11, 2017 at 11:39 am Great article! BTW, what happened to the getSession() method from v4 ? I have this code and now is useless. Could this have something to do with the new changes Facebook is making &? I feel like I had this exact problem before the last time I set up FB integration last year, and no one has examples that work like theyre supposed to. $fb = new FacebookFacebook([/* . Do you have any fix for that? Reply Ben Marshall says: August 25, 2014 at 10:18 am If your app is on Facebook Canvas, use the getSession() method on FacebookCanvasLoginHelper to get a FacebookSession for the user. If older version of SDK, the user needed to add the app just once. printr( $ex ); } catch( Exception $ex ) { // When validation fails or other local issues. There are two ways to get the access token as a plain-old string. Ive updated the post with more details on the whole process which should help. // GET request. Check out the examples below to get the Facebook SDK PHP library (v5.x) integrated quickly. Lets say my file for the facebook session and stuff is hosted at demo.myhost.gr/app1/fbmain.php So my App Domains is demo.myhost.gr If i have understood correctly i am supposed to use the FacebookRedirectLoginHelper($redirecturi) and $redirecturi must be This means that when the user will click at $loginUrl he will see the auth dialog and then he will leave Facebook and go at $redirecturi. In the past I have found some timing issues where Facebook did not update the cookie with a new access token/signed request in a timely fashion, which is why I get it in Javascript and post it to the server 5a02188284
facebook chat 2690facebook account for a groupfacebook private photo viewer symbianizenew facebook messenger for laptophack facebook account software cnetkid in jail for facebookfree download facebook apps for android mobilecomo desativar o chat do facebook no windows phonecomment installer facebook sur mon iphone 4facebook cheats top eleven
Publicité

spacer
Message Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Soccer-Live Index du Forum » Jeux » PES 2009 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation